Wednesday 11 June 2014

What's on My Workdesk Wednesday 262? ATCs


Taken of Lunch Lady Jan's page:
Edited 12.42 GMT.  There will not be a WOYWW link today, I've just heard from Julia, she has been taken ill whilst on holiday and is in hospital. Not life threatening but she is not well. PLEASE do not email her, if you want to send a message, then do it through me. She won't be home until next week, so I don't know if there's going to be a WOYWW next week either.  Sorry, I don't have any more info at the moment but will let you know with updates as soon as I get them. Jan xx


Hello Fellow Desker from Julia's place over at Stamping Ground.  Welcome to my desk in Cape Town, South Africa where it is 3 Degrees Celsius outside at the moment at 7:30am.  We kid ourselves that it does not really get cold or hot here and therefore our houses are not designed to cope with either!  I am walking around with a hot waterbottle to keep warm!

Before I talk about the mess on my desk, here are the wonderful goodies I got via my good friend Ali H who took my ATCs to swap at the crop for me and posted this parcel of artistic goodness back to me!
I have received ATCs from: Sam (Hettiecraft), Lynda Beazley, Maggie C (Silvercrafter), Debbie (Tatteredrocks) (acrafterslife), Shazsilverwolf, Elizabeth (Bluebeard and Elizabeth), Ali H (Craft Cauldron), Pearshapedchris, Minxy (the altered inker), Julia Dunnit herself! Zoe

The tag is by Debbie of Tatteredrocks and the yummy smelling lavender bag is from Lunch Lady Jan.  The card and two stamping Mags are from Ali H who put this all in the post for me.  So very grateful to all of you for my stash.

My desk is the fall out zone of the star card project I have been working on to enter this weeks Compendium of Curiosities 3 challenge over at Linda's place.  I will be doing a proper post about that now that I have finished it.  It took a little longer than anticipated due to Marmalade discovering his own personal warm sun under my desk light!
Embedded image permalink

That's all from me,  I am off to see if our leader has Mr Linky back or if he is still on Holiday with her!
thanks for the visit and comments.

Bella

7 comments:

  1. wow Bella the exploding card on your desk is something to behold and also are the stash from fellow WOYWW-ers well done you!
    Cheeky Marmalade, though!
    happy WOYWW love Shaz in Oz.x no number yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,
    Fabulous stash of ATCs and other goodies! Love those UK Craft Stamper magazines. It's about the only magazine I buy these days!
    Have a good week,
    RosA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heat! Anywhere it can be found is very desirable! Love the exploding star card/box! I'm off to refund the tut for it....I so need to make one. Just visiting no desk today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella
    Send Julia my Regards and may she feel better soon we shall miss her and be hoping she doesn't have along stay.

    Great ATC's yours is the 2nd blog that has all the crop ones showing up I've seen. Wow on the exploding box I've never tried one maybe one day :)

    Happy WOYWW
    hugs Nikki
    My Desk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of ATCs yo received, but I'm sorry your exploding card takes the fabborrosy award - stunning!!
    Just learnt about Julia at LLJ's blog, hence I visiting peeps from there...
    Happy WOYWW x
    http://anotherdeepday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/woyww-262.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection! And that is the only magazine I still subscribe to!

    And lucky Marmalade!! My space just doesn't have enough room for my poor Ponder...'though he's given it a good try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bella, just trying to catch up with the desk visits in a hope I don't miss anyone.
    Loving the ATC collection and I see you have made one of my all time fave. pop-up box cards and it's brilliant.
    Have a nice week and happy crafting, Angela x http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.