Saturday 15 February 2014

Monochrome page for The Extreme Scrap Challenge

Hi there

I have decided to go with white on white as my monochrome challenge for round 2 of the Extreme Scrap Challenge.  It looks far more white than cream in real life, no matter what lighting I use to photograph this page.  Here is is on the trampoline so it has a black surround as it was disappearing without it.

I got out everything I own in white and set about making flowers from card stock and using my Martha Stewart circle punch to make the main doily.  I ran with circles as my main repetitive design element and then flowers to create some interest.
The lettering is white with clear glitter on it.
We had to use a black and white photo as our photo that had to go onto both pages.  We could use other photos on the page too, but opted not to for a change and just have one focal picture.
I punched the hearts out of the bottom edge of the photo and added them to the top of the picture for some added interest!

Thanks for the visit.

Bella


5 comments:

  1. what a great layout you made, love the white, have to try that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ...you will do well as your layout is stunning. Love all the detail

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.