Saturday 28 December 2013

The End is Nigh

I know that sounds a little dramatic, but the end of this year has been so hard for me and I want it over.

I have struggled to come to terms with Claire's death (my good friend since high school) and the shock of hearing of another school friend who is recovering from surgery to a brain tumour...all this in the last 3 weeks.  My life feels like it has been turned up side down.  I have found it very hard to be cheerful this Christmas season.

I am really looking  forward to 2014 where hopefully it will be full of good things.  I am trying to plan and organise and get sorted for next year and am hoping that it will lift my spirits.

Thanks for your support and comments on my work over the past year.  It really means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. hi, Belinda! I am sorry to hear about your friends! I wish a quick and successful recovery to your friend!
    thank you very much for your kind words! I appreciate it so much!
    wishing you and your loved ones everything good in the coming new year! I can't hope for all the negative stuff to stay behind because our live will always have some sad moments but I hope that you will be spared from many of it and will have strength to deal with whatever comes your way. wishing you a truly good year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Belinda,
    i don't know what to say. I am thinking of you and wish you a better, a good, a healthy and a creative 2014.
    Greeting Tamara Xx

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.