Sunday 13 October 2013

CC102 Personal Challenge

Well, I decided to set myself a personal challenge today to see how many of the 30 techniques I learned in Tim's latest on line class called Creative Chemistry 102 (CC102 for short) I could squeeze onto one scrapbook page!

The answer is 25!

Here is how I started:
I chose my 3 favourite Distress inks ( Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon & Mustard Seed) and that was my jumping point.  I also went for a nature theme and stuck to leaves, organic shapes and butterflies as much as I could.
Then some more stencil work
Finally a finished base page:
I set about creating all the embellishments with as many of the techniques as I could...at this stage I was thinking that I should maybe make it a double page layout!

Here are some close ups of the final layout showing some detail.
I have used 5 different techniques on the butterflies seen below.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the results of 7 hours at my desk, broken only to go make lunch for the family!

Thanks for the visit

Bella

7 comments:

  1. in one word WOW. what a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a masterpiece. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bella... I love those colours for starters. The photos is stunning and Love how you coloured all the bits and pieces you used too.. so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! A great personal challenge, and I love the page. Can't wait to start myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Bella! Love the colours and the whole effect looks great.
    Now I know why you didn't answer your message I sent!!!
    Maybe I will enrole now.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most fabulous layout for a gorgeous photo! The color is brilliant, just brilliant! Love all the details! Your tags for CC102 were wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.