Saturday 10 August 2013

More Samples! Christmas!

Block your eyes if you are not ready for Christmas yet!  I am busy making store samples again with all the dies and embossing folders in various combinations to give our customers some ideas.

I figure there are only a few week-ends left between now and December for peeps to make their cards, so I am hopefully creating inspiration!
Sizzix Tree with their Ornaments and Snowflakes embossing folder.  The Merry Christmas is by Couture Creations. 

Flip it card by Sizzix and diamond embossing folder with the 3D Stars, Celestial by Brenda Walton. 

3D Stars Celestial by Brenda Walton and embossing folder by Craft Concepts. 

December embossing folder and Soldier by Tim Holtz the gift die is by Sizzix. 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Bella. Dont know which I like more. Need that December folder to go with my soldier.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CHRISTMAS stuff already :O yikes I better get my butt into gear... so glad that you have so much inspiration here :D thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.