Tuesday 23 July 2013

Packing up Flat Susan

Was a sad goodbye indeed, funny how a little flat doll can get in your heart!  She was such fun to take places and entertain, sadly just over a week flew by and I have had to pass her on so she can continue on her world travels.  This was mailed off last week Wednesday (that was the intention, but it was really Thursday as life happened!) so she should be almost home by now...

I made my tag for her next hostess and here she is sitting next to it.  I took inspiration from Tim's July tag but made it South African in nature.

Below you can see how she travels in style with all her kit and very clear instructions.
When I went to the post office, I asked for pretty stamps cos the lady inside would appreciate it...this is what they gave me...I think they are fabulous.  The flying pig is a G45 stamp which they thought was hilarious, but added their airmail sticker, just in case the message was not clear enough!

FS will be on my WOYWW one last time tomorrow as she did one last photo shoot for fun before she hopped into her suitcase and into the mail...

Bella

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful envelope/ stamps, flying pigs etc. and great work Bella love your tag Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww always sad to say goodbye but she is on for more adventures. The work and effort you put into her is remarkable she was a very lucky flat doll. I wish her bon voyage <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved following Flat Susan. You certainly did her proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The package has arrived and the postage stamps are even better in real life. What a package this has turned out to be - Bella - you have really done FS proud.
    Thank you so much, you were a brilliant hostess.

    Hugs, Neet
    ps I can't get her to come off her chair, she just loves sitting in her house.

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.