Monday 10 June 2013

Cards from Tim's Sizzix Dies

Well, if you are a regular Wednesday desk snooper then you will have seen my typewriter card made from Tims die which you can find more about HERE, including the jpg I made so you could download and cut out your own card inner and paper piece...

BUT...I got to thinking about the other dies Tim has in the vintage line and how they could work as cards and these are what I have made!  (well,I had to do a rather pricy shop first...as I had not NEEDED these dies before...)

The clock face was a freebie off the net somewhere and the speech bubble I got off Google images.   I feel a little mass production coming on...off to my desk, no more PC procrastination ( Pinterest...) and the like...for me

Thanks for the visit

Bella

4 comments:

  1. These are so cool B... I love the camera one :0 you have been a busy girl... I love his dies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, your cards are brilliant and creative so thanks for sharing them. Haven't got those dies but now you're leading me into temptation..... Your lovely ATC arrived too, what an unexpected treat so thank you, love the ribbon and envelope it was in too!
    Hope you have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella
    Your cards are looking great ! Many thanks for the lovely ATC & ribbons !
    Mine is on its way to you ! Having trouble with my email so just blogging about instead this evening !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella
    these are so cool, brilliant idea
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.