Saturday 17 March 2012

Where in the world is my Vagabond...Cape Town

Over at the Sizzix blog they have a thing going where you can get a set of keys that help you with choosing what plates you need to use...when you upload a photo of where your vagabond is residing or even on location!

Well I took mine to a class I was teaching today in Salt River at the Scrapbook Factory shop and did a little detour on the way home past the Castle at the foot of our famous Table Mountain!  So here is my Vagabond languishing in the grass on location!

Tomorrow it's twin (yes I have two Vagabonds...one on and one under my desk as you see below...) might come with me (cos you have to be fair you know - can't be seen to have a favorite...)to the other side of the bay and have its photo taken on the beach with the whole mountain in the background...its a rather large rock in the middle of our city you see...watch this space!


5 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great idea to photograph your Vagabond as it travels with you. And what a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of your Vagabond in Cape Town, Bella! Looks like you have a wonderful day. Isn't it fun seeing the world with everyone's vagabond?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! I am sure the vagabond could tell of many fun adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella, thanks for visiting me. It is so cool that you're showing your local and overseas visitors where the Vagabond is. I am not a Tim Holz fan (don't shoot me please), but have really enjoyed looking at the pics you're been showcasing on your blog. Nice meeting another Capetonian. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.