Thursday 15 March 2012

Tim's March Tag and Word Verification is off!

Firstly I would like to thank May for bringing to my attention that the horrid word thingy was on my blog.  I had "tested" by commenting on my own blog and it did not ask me for it...that is because my blog knows who I am as the author and it does not need to ask me for verification...  Anyhoooo

I looked up on Google for help on how to turn it off and found this web site called 66Square Feet and they have a very simple explanation that I will copy and paste here for you so you can check and see if you have it on yours...

You cannot turn them off from the new interface.
Go to your old dashboard.  
Find your old dashboard by clicking on the settings icon (little grey wheel/cog) top right of your new interface.
It will give you a dropdown menu.
Click on Old Blogger interface
From there proceed to Settings, then Comments.
Uncheck Word Verification.

It was so simple when I knew how!

Now on to Tim's March Tag:


I did make one earlier with other dies and stamps, but could not resist buying the little butterflies die when I saw them in my local Scrapbook shop...they smiled at me!


I chose to use a stamp in the background that is made locally here in South Africa.  It does not have any branding on it so I could not tell you who makes it, but it is stunning in my opinion.

Also, I don't have those metal flowers so I chose to use the pine cone die and made a rose which I had also stamped with the background stamp so that it all matches...

Thanks for the visit, I really appreciate it.

Bella

18 comments:

  1. hi there Bella awesome tag love it, colours and little chippy bits ( partial to chips I am :D) and so glad you turned it off - great work had a post to put up on it myself but blogger did not like it and totally messed up my blog so had to delete it how mad is that?? mm was mad too - me that is not to worry. Much love from Oz - bit damp underfoot at present and looks like more is on the way "..a land of drought and flooding rains.."! and sometimes in between! love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, stunning tag! I love the colours, and that rose is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love your tag. so nice colours.
    Greetings from holland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Bella, I love those butterflies, I thought you were going to tell us you made them. This tag is gorgeous all over and the rose is stunning.
    Take care , Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that stamp! Have a great tag class with Carolyn & the gang tomorrow-- wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! Great tag - love the colours and the roses and the black on the wings looks incredibly effective! Love how those butterflies smiled at me - that is always happening to me - funny how crafting supplies are always so eager to jump into a shopping basket...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo beautiful, Bella!! I love the color scheme, background stamp, and your pretty flower in the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! I love the rose, it really ties the whole tag together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! I love the colors and that stamp is wonderful. I like how you used the pinecone die to make rose. It's beautiful made with the same stamp and colors. I have that die and haven't used it yet. I think I'm going to have to get it out and make some lovely little roses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Belinda

    That stamp is from a company called Stamp n Stuff. I also stock her stamps in the Southern Suburbs so if u have any enquiries for some do please let me know. Loved the tag class this morning ......it was so much fun getting inky fingers

    Take care

    Hugz

    Shamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that is good to know, they have a lovely reasonably priced range. I will pass people on to you if they are looking for it.

      Delete
  12. Love the tag. Gorgeous background stamp and I like the way you made a matching rose embellishment from the same stamped image. And your use of bold black for the 'grout' is a good contrast for the bright red of the stamping. I for one will be very thankful you turned WV off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on having your tag selected by Tim Holtz. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo la la! LOVE that background and how you made the butterflys contrast to it. Congratultions on winning in March. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did an awesome job with the colors on your tag - I have the pinecone die and forgot I can make roses with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Carmen L
    Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely- the flower is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for consistently delivering content that feels like a mental workout in the best possible way. The well-researched articles and insightful analysis make this blog an indispensable resource for anyone seeking to expand their understanding.
    https://www.tryvoucher.com/jem-city-discount-code

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.