Sunday 22 January 2012

Addicted to minibooks by Minxy

Well, I could not wait to get into my studio this morning to make another mini book like Minxy's.  You can find her video on how to make them here.

This is my second one and I have taken photos to show you how to cut the paper and then how I punch the pockets with an edge punch so you can see where to put the ATCs.  I have also punched to tops of some of the ATCs so that they match the little book.







I am loving this idea that you can give a whole book of  ATCs!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks fab! Will need to have a play myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another very cool mini, loving the added punched out sections :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mini book! I love how you created the pages1

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.