Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag 6

Hello there fellow bloggers

I am finally caught up so I can relax about tomorrows tag!

This one was quite fun to do.  I don't have that texture fade, so I used another one.  This one is quite a simple design and so I thought it might give me a few hassles with the painting as there is a LARGE background where there could be potential trouble, but it all seemed to go fine.  Just in the heating stage of the embossing powder, the foil seemed to come loose and buckle a bit, but hey it still looks fine.




All the instructions for Tim's tag below are on his blog HERE if you want to give this a go.



DSC01158
See you tomorrow for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday and Tag 7.  I can't believe we are now just about to go over the half way mark.  December is vanishing at a rate of knots!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had time to do Tim's tags at the moment. This looks a fun one to do, lovely and colourful. I will try and catch up at the weekend (but probably wont be able to)
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embossing folder! it makes for a really great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yours better than Tim's!

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.