Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pink Ink!



I am on a roll!  Love it when the mojo flows like this.  Well it does help that my son is at a sleep over at a friend and my hubby is away on business so I don't have to do the real life thing and make supper, tea or any other distracting chore tonight!  All I have done is play with PINK INK!

I am doing a demo at two Scrapbook shops in the next month, so I am madly preparing inspiration pieces to be on display prior to my visit to hopefully inspire people to come and learn all about Tim and Ranger's products.

This is my latest one all in pink and purple.  I know when people here in South Africa think of ink and Tim - they think grunge and brown all at the same time.  I am on a mission to change peoples perception of these products.  They come in 36 yummy colours and I am slowly building up a collection of them.  So far I have 10 colours to play with in the distress inks, colour washes and Distress stains.



Any way...I used the colour washes in the backgrounds on white Bazzil card stock, some neat and some diluted with water off my craft mat.  Cut the letters from the sprayed paper and then stamped them with Perfect medium and added Perfect pearls to get the shiny pink spots.
I sprayed my craft mat with water after I had made the papers and lay the tag in it.  I dried it, stamped the sentiment and butterflies with Pitch Black Archival ink, sis some in the perfect pearls and swiped the whole tag with clear embossing ink and poured a layer of clear embossing powder on it and heated it.  I helped it curl at the two corners and inked the backs with Distress ink black soot.

I die cut the butterfly out of some of the paper I had made earlier and put diamond stickles on the bottom layer of the wings before I put it together.

I made the flowers with two each of 4 different sizes, inked them and layered them up.  Joined them with a brad.  Crunched them together, opened them up and done!






.





























I used Tim's Pappillion stamp set in the background of the lighter central piece and his flourish with Pearl paint dabber on the flourish in the background of the bottom layer.

I had such fun doing this page, I am not sure it is legal!
My next one will be Blue I think..




5 comments:

  1. Awesome! It is fun to see TH stuff that isn't grunge/brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Bella. I love the colours, so uplifting. Fall is here so everything will be brown and grungy over winter, nice to see refreshing colours like this. Thanks for dropping by. Have some great time to yourself.
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella.....loving your creations.....pink and lilac are some of my favorite colors....enjoy your free Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...slip of the finger.....enjoy your free time...kinda funny that it came out as Tim....considering our obsession....ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... Fabolous work. Really love the different colors compared to the brown and nature shades which are also great. But so nice to see a new interpretation. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.