Saturday 9 July 2011

I got a Bond - Vagabond!


Oh my word, I have been eyeing the Vagabond ever since it landed in this country a few months ago. I have saved up and finally today was the day! I went shopping this morning and got the second last one! It is just the most brilliant invention for someone who uses dies and embossing envelopes a lot. I hurt my arm yesterday winding my cuttlebug and that just clinched it for me! I craft a lot and boy oh boy have I had fun today testing all the things I can put through it!


This is the first finished product I have made with it using the tag die, the cogs embossing folder and the heart wings die too. Not to mention the paint dabbers, distress stains and the distress inks as well as some idea-ology thrown in for good measure! All of the above created by none other than the man himself Tim Holtz!
]

3 comments:

  1. Love this bella! Gorgeous love those wings!, has your vagabond got a name yet? Love to know her name xx
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Bella.
    Hope you are having fun, by the looks of it you are. I love that first piece you made.
    Keep it as your first Vagabond creation.
    Have you slept or ate yet or still playing? LOL
    Enjoy, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag! You're clearly putting the vagabond to good use. x

    ReplyDelete

Its always lovely to hear from you , so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Please excuse word varification, I've been getting lots of spam comments.